Untitled Minecraft album
|This article is still a work in progress.|
Technically all of them are, but this one might not be completely ready for public viewing.
|This article is missing trivia.|
The basic details are all here, but if you know some fun facts on these tracks, you should add them.
|Untitled Minecraft Album|
|AKA||Minecraft Volume Three|
Untitled Minecraft Album is an upcoming major C418 release. Currently, it has tracks of soundtracks used in the Minecraft Aquatic update, leading many to believe that this album will be named as “Minecraft — Volume Gamma”, however it has been confirmed to not be titled that. On October 20, 2021, C418 announced he was no longer doing work on Minecraft, but said that the album would release in some form.
During the music production, Mojang Studio (Microsoft) could not reach an agreement with C418,
the album is unfinished, and they are non-existent on C418’s website. Hence, official descriptions still lack.
Three tracks were added to Minecraft on 1.13 pre-release 1 as a part of the "Minecraft - Aquatic Update". Later, all three of them were officially released on C418's spotify, featuring 3 different album covers.
- Dragon Fish was released as a single on August 9, 2018, featuring the first piece of the Volume 3 cover.
- Dragon Fish was the first "Aquatic Update" song to be released on C418's spotify.
- Shuniji was released as the second "Aquatic Update" single on November 10, 2018, featuring a new piece of the album art, varying significantly from the previous one.
- Shuniji is also the name of a free synth that C418 might have used when creating this track.
- In Japanese, shuniji (主虹) also means "primary rainbow".
- Axolotl was released as the third and the last "Aquatic Update" single on December 12, 2018, featuring new piece of album art, varying significantly from the previous one.
- The title of this track is possibly a reference to a mexican walking fish (Axolotl).
- C418 confirmed that the album is not called "Volume Gamma".
- C418 also confirmed that the album will be longer than Volume Beta and Volume Alpha combined, which is 3 hours, 19 minutes, and 40 seconds.
- The album was originally slated for a summer 2017 release.