|This article is missing trivia.|
The basic details are all here, but if you know some fun facts on these tracks, you should add them.
Here’s a few things I’m not sure where else to post
SoundCloud exclusives is a listing of the tracks currently available on C418's SoundCloud page. Tracks that were on SoundCloud at one point but have since been removed are also included.
Tracks available on C418's SoundCloud page consist largely of remixes, tracks from upcoming albums, and other miscellaneous tracks. While some tracks are exclusive to SoundCloud, the majority are present on other released albums.
Six appears on Excursions as two separate, slightly remixed tracks, Cold Summer, and TXL.
Here's a remix to the Stranger Things theme song by the incredibly brilliant S U R V I V E. I'm really happy with the way it turned out. Hope you are too, haha.
Stranger Think also appears on 2 years of failure as a track named stranger_think.
Seven People Locked In A Pitch Black Mausoleum
Was this really recorded with seven people in mausoleum? great reverb
, SoundCloud comment
Yes. And all seven people were walking around within it without any light whatsoever. Everyone was safe and if anyone needed to leave because they got scared, we had people taking care of that.
—C418, SoundCloud comment
2017 Memorial Mixtape
It's the end of the year again, so here's another mixtape by yours truly.
Transcription of tracklist is forthcoming, but for the time being, here's a Spotify list of all the songs included within this mixtape.
- HONNE, Pat Lot - FHKD - Pat Lok Remix
- Kevin Gorman - Relativistic Time Dilation - Kevin Gorman Remix Traversable Wormhole.
- LNRDCROY - I Met You On BC Ferries
- Julian Gomes, Martin Iveson - Somewhere
- Andhim, Piper Davis - Tosch
- Yoko Duo, Stimming - Close These Curtains - Stimming Remix
- Shallou, Wales - Begin(feat. Wales)
- Kero Kero Bonito - Flamingo
- DJ Paypal , DJ Earl - We Finally Made It
- Machiendrium, Rosie Lowe - What Is This
- Anamanaguchi - Thinking About U
- Take Your Time - Sleep In
- Chrome Sparks - <3 & Soul
- Ekcle - The Impulsive State
- Frederic Robinson, KORDZ - We've Been
- Sam Gellaitry - Midnight Racer
- Fhin, Trashlagoon - Those Waves - Trashlagoon Remix
- Sylvan Esso - Kick Jump Twist
Found something in the attic of one of my old hard drives. It's a song I wrote for One, but never finished or decided to add, for whatever reason. I think I tried to get out my inner Uematsu or something like that.
2016 Memorial Mixtape
To commemorate the death of 2016, I hereby present the music I liked a lot over the year. Good bye 2016. You were great. Sometimes.
I hope this isn't broken because I rushed to get this out to you as early as possible. If something sounds weird, it wasn't me. It was 2016.
here's the tracklist:
if I missed something, just shout at me and I'll check it out, lol
- Homework - Whipped Cream (Superlover Remix)
- Homework - Whipped Cream
- Justin Martin - Don’t Go
- Lcio, Portable - Surrender
- Lindstrøm - Closing Shot
- Jimpster - Porchlight and Rocking Chairs - KiNK Remix
- Mano Le Tough - Energy Flow - DJ Koze’s Miles & More Remix
- Mano Le Tough - Energy Flow - DJ Koze’s Splasher Remix
- Moderat - Running - åme Remix
- Kidkanevil, Phasma - Inakunaru
- Seekae - Test & Recognise - Flume Re-work
- Alberto Pascual - Last Train to Party
- SQL - Distorted Reality
- Uto Karem - All Over You
- Broombeck - WTFAI
- Oliver - Light Years Way
- Tourist - Waves
- Trentemøller - Deceive Club Mix
- The Paradise - In Love With You
- Steve Hauschildt - Time We Have
- Leon Vynehall - It’s Just (House of Dupree)
- Joe Goddard - She Burns
- Clap! Clap! - Ar-Raqis
- Pomo - So Fine
- Darius - Espoir
- Chrome Sparks - Marijuana
- Bruce Trail - Over Falls
Since the Childish Gambino mashup with my instrumental remix of SURVIVE's Stranger Things theme blew up so hard, I spent a little bit of time cleaning up the acapella so it fits better into my song thingie.
The mashup originated from this guy here: Kmlkmljkl – Stranger-bonfires
And of course, if anyone, especially the legal owners of the works used here, is unhappy that this is uploaded, I'll gladly take it down.
The link to mashup
Egoismus - 2016 Edit
This is a blast form [sic] the past. The past of 2007. I made this song when I was pretty bummed about life in general, so the mood quite fits my old life haha. I decided to revise this song and add a few extra flourishes, so here's a "modern" rendition of it.
Link to the album.
More info about the track here.
Another song from 148. A lot of people love this one when I play it at live shows. I don't do lyrics that often, but when I do, I generally complain about things, haha.
Friend is a secret message to all the Twitter followers who hate me but still insist on following me. Why? Leave me alone. You are not my friend.
Lyrics and more info about the song are available here.
- Soundcloud version of the track is 18 seconds longer than the one on the album.
- Also, this version has a different intro than the album version.
preliminary success depression
This is an odd one. It's a mix between two songs of mine, "preliminary art form" and "post success depression".
I thought it was interesting to see what it would sound like to mix the two together because they are siblings. One's written in major and the other in minor. I think, don't take my word for it, I never studied music theory, lol.
Anyway, it's interestingly odd because the output seems to be neither major not minor. It's a very passive piece. It's also a little glitchy. Both pieces are written in varying speeds, so it's a little weird in some places. Still! Whatever!
If you wanna listen to the two songs alone, they're here:
First and Second link to songs.
One of the tracks of my most recent album, 148. I was always happy with how this track came out.
I started making this when I was frustratingly bored in Orlando and had nothing else to do except sit on my laptop and make music. Turns out it was time well spent.
Lyrics are available here.
A song I made with the AKIRA soundtrack. Obvs I can't sell it or anything, but I wanted to share it anyway.
The song also appears on 2 years of failure.
Slowly recovering from my sickness, but I feel very uninspired.
Spent about half an hour on this, but I made something really really wastefully bad before it, so it was probably an hour of work in total.
I shouldn't even be on a computer.
Made this in 20 minutes and then proceeded to dry-heave in the bathroom.
flu sucks yo
I've become very sick. Flu or something.
I spent about 1 and a half hours deliriously trying to finish this song. Would be a bummer if I would've bailed on day 3 already, even if I'm ill, haha.
Day two of daily music thingies and I woke up with a sickness. Hope I don't have to delay anything. I'm definitely not as happy with this song as I was with yesterday's thing.
I haven't made music in a while. I'm rusty. Give me a few days.
My new album, 148. It's out, like, right now. Check it out on whatever thing you prefer!
For more info, please check out 148.
- The original track is named 841.
Weebl asked me to remix his newest song for the band Savlonic and I just couldn't turn this down. Hope you like this version.
More info about the mini-EP here.
a little thing I made on christmas eve. I made it to learn how to operate the Access Virus TI. Glitchy little synthesizer. It loves to do a lot of popping noises whenever it does too much.
Familiar Faces also appears on little things.
- Familiar Faces is the oldest track currently uploaded to C418's SoundCloud page.
Removed tracks available elsewhere
An archive of C418's SoundCloud page can be viewed here
Removed tracks exclusive to SoundCloud
YIFF DAD was an April Fool's album released to SoundCloud by C418 for April Fool's 2018. It contains six very short songs, mostly random notes played on a synthesizer keyboard. It could be considered C418's shortest album, at only 1:56 in length.
- Ramune is a brand of Japanese soda, and takoyaki is a flavor it is available in