Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Genre||Ambient, Breakbeat, House|
|This article is missing trivia.|
The basic details are all here, but if you know some fun facts on these tracks, you should add them.
- When the titles of this track and the 2 following tracks are placed together, they form the German word schoenhoeren, which approximately translates to nice listening
There’s a word in German, called “Schönhören”, and it roughly translates to the act of listening to something until you start to like it.—C418, C418.org
- Raubfezess is German for Robbery process.
5:15(my first songs)
- last ahmu also appears on the album my first songs as a full version track named Seufz.
oh snap that's what these were? bam is my second favourite album!
so when can we expect the 2017 edit of deBoy???—ehren, C418's twitter
oh man that’s such a bad song hahahah—C418, C418's twitter
- banntunke is German for anathema.
- The trackname baem might also refer to C418's blog BAM.