|This article is missing trivia.|
The basic details are all here, but if you know some fun facts on these tracks, you should add them.
my first songs is an album by C418 released within oldgarbage.zip. It contains some of C418's early tracks from when he first begun making music.
As these tracks were not released in any numbered order, they will be listed alphabetically.
das nu nich
- Das nu nich is the German for That's not it
- The track is a remix of the song O Fortuna - Carmina Burana by Carl Orff.
- Nein is German for no
- However, this track has nothing to do with the track no from sine.
Note that these lyrics were transcribed by a fan and may not be accurate.
Got no money
Got no money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money
Money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money
Ooooooh, oooooh, oooooh, oooooh
Ooooooh, oooooh, oooooh, oooooh, oooooh, oooooh, oooooh, oooooh
Got no money
- Seufz is German for sigh
solche sachen sind mir zu weniglegal
|solche sachen sind mir zu weniglegal
- The track name means "such things are not legal enough for me" in German.
- solche sachen sind mir zu weniglegal is a remix of a song Push It to the Limit (Scarface) by Paul Engemann.
stroll to the old big hall
|stroll to the old big hall
- zwischendinger blöd is the German for someone stupid.
The tracks “das nu nich”, “zwischendinger blöd”, and “solche sachen sind mir zu weniglegal” continue into each other in that order.